Mustang has a long, rich and complex history that makes it one of the most interesting places in Nepal and offering a fantastic landscape and a very untouched life style, culture and tradition which is very much influenced by Tibetans. Mustang has been described as a thumb-like part of Nepal extending into Tibet and Sakyapa form of Tibetan Buddhism is highly practiced, this sect was established at Sakya monastery in Tibet. It is situated the central north of Nepal and behind the Himalayas and rain shaded area so it is unique to trek in summer seasons. Since 1994 the Government opened this forbidden Kingdom for the limited number of tourist every year.
Day 1: Kathmandu (4,430ft)
Day 2: Kathmandu (4,430ft).
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 4: Pokhara to Marpha (8,750 ft.)
Day 5: Marpha to Kagbeni (9,215 ft.)
Day 6: Kagbeni to Chele (9,950 ft.)
Day 7: Chele to Syangbochen (11,900 ft.)
Day 8: Syangboche to Ghemi (11,300 ft.)
Day 9: Ghemi to Tsarang (11,500 ft.)
Day 10: Tsarang to Lo Manthang (12,400 ft.)
Day 11: Lo Manthang
Day 12: Lo Manthang to Dri (11,100 ft.)
Day 13: Luri Gompa excursion
Day 14: Dri to Tange (11,050 ft.)
Day 15: Tange to Pa (13,300 ft.)
Day 16: Pa to Tetang (9,900 ft.)
Day 17: Tetang to Muktinath
Day 18: Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 19: Fly Jomsom to Kathmandu
Day 20: Kathmandu
Day 21: Departure
- Transfer as per program with private transportation
- Hotel in Bhaktapur; Sweet home bhaktapur or same standard hotel with bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel in kathmandu: 3 star standard Hotel with Bed and Break fast.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 3 star standard Hotel with bed and break fast.
- Necessary entrance fee for trekking and sightseeing
- simple Clean lodge accommodation during the Trekking
- Break fast and dinner during the Trekking
- English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- One porter for 2 person.
- Wel come and farewell dinner at typical nepali restarant
- Insurance of Staff
- All our Government taxex and office expenses
What's not included
- International air fare
- Travel Insurance.
- Lunch during the trekking
- personal expenses such as :Laundry,telephone calls,snacks, beverages etc
- Other cost not mention in cost inclusive sector