Gosaikunda lies north of Kathmandu. The Gosaikunda loop is quite remote and thinly populated area. Gosaikunda, a glacier lake, is the most famous one with several others glacier lakes adjoining it. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit the lakes during a full- moon festival in August and Hindu people believe that the god Mahadev (Shiva), intoxicated by grief due to his wife’s (Pārbati) death, felt thirsty so he hit the stone with his holy stick, thus creating the lakes. In the same place LakeGosaikunda originates and Hindu people believe that the image of Mahadev can be seen in the middle surface of the water. The lake is also scared to Buddhists.
This is a journey with numerous highlights, stunning views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu andAnnapurna massif as far as you can see. The Tamang and Sherpa people living here, physically and culturally resemble the Tibet inhabitants and their unique lifestyle is still thriving under their traditional attitude. Abundant wildlife, intense forest teaming with wild flowers and animal species, adds interest to this trek for nature lovers.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Abundant wildlife
- Religious Gosaikunda Lake
- Explore the Langtang Valley
- Yak Cheese Factor
- Trekking peaks to climb
- Traditional Sherpa and Tamang village
- Excellent views of Ganesh Himal. Manaslu and Annapurna massif
- Langtang National Park
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport
Day 2: Sight Seeing around Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmand-Sybru Bensi (Drive)
Day 4: Syabrubesi-Lama Hotel
Day 5: Lama Hotel- Langtang Village
Day 6: Langtang Villag- Kyanjin Gompa
Day 7: Kyanjin Gompa-Lama Hotel
Day 8: Lama Hotel-Thulo Sybru
Day 9: Thulo Syabru-Singompa
Day 10: Singomp- Gosaikund
Day 11: Gosaikunda-Laurebina Yak pass
Day 12: Laurebina Yak Pass- Melamchi Gaon
Day 13: Melamch Gaon- Tarkeghyang
Day 14: Tarkeghyang-Shermathang
Day 15: Shermathan-Melamchi Pul Bazaar
Day 16: Melamchi Pul Bazaar – Kathmandu (Drive)
Day 17: Leisure Kathmandu for Shopping.
Day 18: Departure
- Transfer as per program with private transportation
- Hotel in kathmandu: 3 star standard Hotel with Bed and Break fast.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 3 star standard Hotel with bed and break fast.
- Necessary entrance fee for trekking and sightseeing
- simple Clean lodge accommodation during the Trekking
- Break fast and dinner during the Trekking
- English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- One porter for 2 person.
- Wel come and farewell dinner at typical nepali restarant
- Insurance of Staff
- All our Government taxex and office expenses
What's not included
- International air fare
- Travel Insurance.
- Lunch during the trekking
- personal expenses such as :Laundry,telephone calls,snacks, beverages etc
- Other cost not mention in cost inclusive sector