Trip Code : AH/MIN-01
Duration : 18 Days
Activity : Climbing
Starts at : Kathmandu
End at : Kathmandu
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1345m) and transfer to Hotel, Evening welcome dinner and briefing about tour.
Day 2: Kathmandu Durbar Square sightseeing and Preparation for trekking and Climbing.
Day 3: Early Morning fly to Lukla(2800m) and Trek to Phakding(2650m) Walking Hour/: 3-4 Hours, O/N on Guest house
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m). Walking Hours: 5-6 , O/N on Guest House
Day 5: Acclimation on Namche Bazar. O/N on Guest House ,Trek to Thamo (3600m) O/N on Guest house
Day 6: Trek to Kyajo ri Base camp (4600m). Walking Hours: 5 Hours, O/n on Tent
Day 7: Climb to Camp I (5300m) Climbing Hours: 4-5, O/n on Tent
Day 8: Acclimatization on CampI, O/n on Tent
Day 9: Climb to Camp II (5700m) Climbing Hours :5-6,O/n on Tent
Day 10: Climb to Summit(6186m) and return to Camp II (5700m) Climbing Hours: 7-8,O/n on tent
Day 11: Climb down to Basecamp Walking Hours:4,
Day 12: Reserve Day for contingency
Day 13: Trek Down to Namche(3440m).Walking Hours: 6-7 hours, O/n on Guest House
Day 14: Trek to Lukla ( 2840m). Walking Hours: 5 Hours , O/n on Guest House
Day 15: Fly Back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 16: Pashupati Boudha Sightseeing. Evening Farewell dinner
Day 17: Free Day Evening Transfer to Airport.
- Transfer as per program.
- 4 nights on Samsara Hotel Kathmandu on BB basis.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu Flight cost.
- Flight cost of Guide.
- Breakfast and Dinner during the Trekking.
- Simple Clean Lodge accommodation During The Trekking
- 1 English Speaking Trekking Guide during the Trekking
- Tent Accommodation during the Climbing
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner During the Climbing Period.
- 1Experience Mountain climbing guide for kyajo RI climbing.
- Necessary Staff for camping during the climbing.
- Climbing Equipment for Climbing Guide
- Insurance of Trekking and climbing staff
- Welcome and well fare Dinner with Guide
- Equipment of Porter and Guide like Shoe , jacket, trekking paints.
- Necessary Trekking and Climbing Permits.
What's not included
- Nepali Visa Fee.
- - Extra nights’ accommodation on Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to the any reason than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal climbing equipments
- Travel Insurance / Rescue / any kind of Insurance of Clients,
- International Airfare.
- Personal nature expenses. like Drinks, Laundry, Telephone etc.
- Tips / Gratitude for Trekking staff, Driver & Others.
- Any Extra Expenses due to natural calamitise like Landslide / Rain fall or due to cancellation of Flights or due to Sickness
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the Program above