Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu - transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu
Day 3: Briefing in Tourism Ministry
Day 4: Fly to Lukla and trek to Chutanga (3020m). Walking: 3 hrs, over night at Tent. (Breakfast/lunch/Dinner).
Day 5: Trek to Thuli kharka (4300m) via Zatrwa la (4600m). Walking Time: 6-7 hours, Over night at Tent. (Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
Day 6: Trek to Kothey (3691m). Walking Time: 5-6 hours, over night at Tent. (Breakfast/ Lunch / Dinner)
Day 7: Trek to Thangnak (4356m). Walking time: 5-6 hours, over night at Tent. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 8: Trek to Khare (4659m). Walking time: 4 hours, over night at Tent. ( Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
Day 9: Trek to Mera BC (5350m). Walking time : 5 hours, over night at Tent. ( Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
Day 10: Trek to Seto Pokhari (5168m). Walking time: 5-6 hours, over night at Tent. ( Breakfast/lunch/Dinner).
Day 11: Trek to Baruntse Base camp (5400m). Walking time:6 hours, over night at Tent. ( Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
Day 12-25: Climbing period of Mt. Baruntse 7129m. over night at Tent, (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Days 26: Baruntse Camp 01 to AmphuLabsta Base Camp (5527m). Walking time: 6-7 hours, (Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
Day 27: Amphu Labsta Base camo - Amphu Labsta Pass (5845m)- Dud Pokharai (4985m). Walking time: 8-9 hours, (Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
Day 28: Dud Pokharai - Dingboche (4410m). From here our expedition Staff team will return to Lukla,.
Day 29: Dingboche (4410m) - Gorekshep (5140m).
Day 30: Visit Everest Base camp, Kala Pathar and Return to pheriche (4210m).
Day 31: Pheriche (4210m) to Namche3440m). Over night at Guest House.
Day 32: Namche to Lukla (2840m). Over night at Guest House.
Day 33: Lukla - Kathmandu fly
Day 34: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 35: Final Departure
- 5 night standard accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basic.
- Complete camping equipment for trekking and Climbing.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during trekking and climbing.
- Expedition Permit, National Park fee and TIMS card.
- All staff during the trekking and Expedition with Experience Guide
- 40 Kg Luggage free-air cargo at domestic flight, during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- 35kg baggage return from Base Camp per member including food & equipment.
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-kathmandu.
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Cargo clearance & Duties fee Service.
- 2 summiteers = 1 climbing sherp.
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance
- Dining tent, toilet tent, table and chares, Mattresses for expedition twin sharing with other member
- Emergency Oxygen- Mask and regulator (If client uses then they have to pay full of cost)
- Satellite phone (Pay call)
- Gamo Bag (life saving device in case of altitude sickness) sharing with group member
- Solar panel for light and charges batteries in Base Camp
- Our service charges
- Farewell Dinner
- Liaison Officer
What's not included
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking & Insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required & Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Extra porter cost US$20 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Personal nature expenses
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu due to early arrival from mountain.
- Waki talkies &Filming permit.
- Climbing Sherpa